Signature Mid-Size Group Tours
New Zealand has a rich and fascinating history; a variety of postcard landscapes and friendly down-to-earth people who embrace the spirit of hospitality. Your Signature tour will take you on an unforgettable journey in a mid-size group and in Premium Economy Comfort. Each day is a new discovery!
“I invite you to experience Signature Mid-Size Group Touring. This newly created style of travel will allow you to experience the beauty of New Zealand in Premium Economy Comfort with a mid-size group of up to 32 travellers.” - Peter Harding - Managing Director, Grand Pacific Tours
Premium Economy Comfort
Maximum 32 Travellers
- 32 Premium Economy Comfort leather and cloth reclining seats
- 2 + 1 armchair seating configuration for better panoramic viewing
- Adjustable arm and headrests and seat belts
- Individual seat back tray table, cup holder and USB charging port
- Multi-media entertainment systems with three screens
- 2 door access, restroom, air conditioning and electrical sockets
- Cold water storage available
- Complimentary daily onboard Wi-Fi allowance
32 Seat Coach. 2 + 1 Seating
Seat Rotation Policy
The configuration of the coach seating is two seats on the left side of the aisle and an individual seat on the right side, all with panoramic viewing. All travellers will rotate and enjoy the variety of armchair comfort in the dual seats but also will experience the same Premium Economy Comfort on other days in a spacious individual window seat. For two people travelling together, the individual seats will flow in front and behind each other.
- A Classic documentation pack including a travel bag and ticket wallet
- Complimentary pre-dinner drink at the Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary pre-dinner drink at the Farewell Dinner
4 star Hotel Accommodation
The hotels used are stylish, centrally located and offer deluxe service. These hotels have a large range of facilities available and many offer swimming pools, gyms and a choice of dining options. All the service standards are aimed towards looking after your every need.
Professional Coach Captain
Handpicked for their expert knowledge and extensive driving experience the Coach Captain will be on hand to assist you with every aspect of the tour. Enjoy the professional commentary including numerous facts and figures, myths, legends and many laughs along the way.
Fully Escorted Touring
An experienced Grand Pacific Tour Leader will accompany you throughout the tour. Not only will they make you feel welcome and relaxed, but they will also ensure you enjoy a memorable Kiwi experience.
Exclusive to GPT
Signature Mid-Size Group Touring is EXCLUSIVE to Grand Pacific Tours.
2022 - 23 - Your choice of 4 Itineraries
19 Day Signature Rail, Cruise and Coach
PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE FROM $8959> VIEW
19 Day Signature Showcase
PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE FROM $8259> VIEW
16 Day Signature Highlights
PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE FROM $7039> VIEW
10 Day Signature South Island
PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE FROM $4619> VIEW
8 May 2023 DEPARTURE